Depopulated Santa Creu de les Llagunes

On the top of a knoll in the Valley of Siarb the remains of a Medieval fortressed village, set on top of a previous site inhabited by humans dated in 1500 BC. After some earthworks and a quite special rehabilitation, one can see the walls of the several houses, a part from the part that is left of a half-metre wide village wall. There is also a round tower and a small church with a semicircular apse. The artefacts found during the excavations can be visited in the small museum placed in the old school building in Llagunes.



Museums Museums & places to visit Municipality Soriguera

Visitar web